- This event has passed.
Naturopathy Information Workshops- Women’s Health BAIRNSDALE
September 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
Join Liz Gillman (Naturopath) and Mindy Bridgeman (Naturopath) for a series of workshops involving Naturopathy and specific topics. These information sessions aim to comprehensively cover a range of topics that we commonly see in practice. Each event will focus on a core topic, and will provide tools that can be utilised for general health and wellbeing, but also demystify some of the queries, concerns or confusion you may have regarding natural medicine. We will be hosting the events in both in Bairnsdale and in Sale.
To celebrate Women’s Week, this workshop will focus on the ‘WOMEN’S HEALTH’
Topics that will be covered include;
- Healthy cycles and periods
- Why is women’s health important?
- Menopause- what to expect and natural solutions for this
- Stress and how it impacts on hormones
- Common women’s health myths and truths
- What tools does a Naturopath have to help with women’s health?
- Metabolism and the thyroid
- Fertility, childbirth, parenting and becoming grandparents
- General natural health advice and wellbeing for all women
There is so much information out there that it can be confusing regarding the complexity that is women’s health. We are often bombarded with products, foods and habits toted for their miraculous ability to help hormones. While it may seem general to simply refer to it as ‘women’s health’, this workshop can provide some general and specific information from a Naturopathic standpoint.
This workshop is the second of a series of Naturopathy information workshops. We will be presenting both in Sale Victoria and Bairnsdale Victoria. The cost of this workshop is $60 and it will run for approximately 1.5 hours. If you purchase all 4 workshops, they will reduce to $50 each, with an overall saving of $40.