- This event has passed.
Naturopathy Information Workshops- The Gut BAIRNSDALE
August 19, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
Join Liz Gillman (Naturopath) and Mindy Bridgeman (Naturopath) for a series of workshops involving Naturopathy and specific topics. These information sessions aim to comprehensively cover a range of topics that we commonly see in practice. Each event will focus on a core topic, and will provide tools that can be utilised for general health and wellbeing, but also demystify some of the queries, concerns or confusion you may have regarding natural medicine. We will be hosting the events in both in Bairnsdale and in Sale.
This workshop will focus on the ‘GUT’
Topics that will be covered include;
- Common gut issues that affect the general population
- What is normal in terms of bowel function, bloating, general digestion?
- What is dysbiosis and how does gut bacteria work?
- The microbiome
- Common gut health myths and truths
- What tools does a Naturopath have to help with gut health?
- Nutrient absorption and Leaky Gut
- What impacts gut health?
- How does the
- General natural health advice and wellbeing for a healthy gut
There is so much information out there that it can be confusing regarding what gut health actually means, and which products, foods and habits can help or hinder the gut. Gut health can impact on whole body health, so it is integral to Naturopathy practice to ensure that this fascinating, complex biological system is functioning at its best.
This workshop is the first of a series of Naturopathy information workshops. We will be presenting both in Sale Victoria and Bairnsdale Victoria. The cost of this workshop is $60 and it will run for approximately 1.5 hours. If you purchase all 4 workshops, they will reduce to $50 each, with an overall saving of $40.