- This event has passed.
Naturopathy Information Workshops-Mental Health-BAIRNSDALE
October 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
Join Liz Gillman (Naturopath) and Mindy Bridgeman (Naturopath) for a series of workshops involving Naturopathy and specific topics. These information sessions aim to comprehensively cover a range of topics that we commonly see in practice. Each event will focus on a core topic, and will provide tools that can be utilised for general health and wellbeing, but also demystify some of the queries, concerns or confusion you may have regarding natural medicine. We will be hosting the events in both in Bairnsdale and in Sale.
To coincide with Mental Health Week, this workshop will focus on the ‘MENTAL HEALTH’
Topics that will be covered include;
- Stress and overwhelm
- Natural strategies for prevention of mental illness
- Understanding hormones and their impact on the brain
- How Naturopaths can work with Dr’s and Psychologists to achieve well-rounded support
- Common mental health myths and truths
- What tools does a Naturopath have to help with mental health?
- Life stages, circumstance and cultural impacts on mental health and wellness
- General natural health advice and wellbeing regarding mental wellness
- The emotional connection
There is so much information out there that it can be confusing regarding the complexity that is mental health. Mental health is not always obvious and can often lead to physical illness or vice versa. This workshop aims to offer some strategies
This workshop is the second of a series of Naturopathy information workshops. We will be presenting both in Sale Victoria and Bairnsdale Victoria. The cost of this workshop is $60 and it will run for approximately 1.5 hours. If you purchase all 4 workshops, they will reduce to $50 each, with an overall saving of $40.