- This event has passed.
Naturopathy Information Workshops-Immunity- SALE
November 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
Join Liz Gillman (Naturopath) and Mindy Bridgeman (Naturopath) for a series of workshops involving Naturopathy and specific topics. These information sessions aim to comprehensively cover a range of topics that we commonly see in practice. Each event will focus on a core topic and will provide tools that can be utilised for general health and wellbeing, but also demystify some of the queries, concerns or confusion you may have regarding natural medicine. We will be hosting the events in both in Bairnsdale and Sale.
The last Naturopathy information workshop in the series will focus on ‘IMMUNITY’
Topics that will be covered include;
- Resilience and optimum immune health
- Allergies and how Naturopathy can help
- Autoimmune conditions and Natural strategies that can help
- The mysteries of the immune system
- What impacts on immunity and strategies for increasing natural defenses
- Common testing practices regarding immunity in Naturopathy practice
- Life stages, circumstance and cultural impacts on immunity and wellness
- General natural health advice and wellbeing regarding immunity
- Stress and the connection to lower resilience
The immune system is very complex. It is the defense of the body, but can also turn on the host and create a range of issues, known as auto-immune disorders. As Naturopaths, we have a lot of tools at our disposal regarding boosting immunity, balancing immune responses and working to understand allergies and intolerances. The body’s natural defense system is very interesting and already contains the ability to work at healing ailments from wounds to more systematic diseases.
This workshop is the second of a series of Naturopathy information workshops. We will be presenting both in Sale Victoria and Bairnsdale Victoria. The cost of this workshop is $60 and it will run for approximately 1.5 hours. If you purchase all 4 workshops, they will reduce to $50 each, with an overall saving of $40.