How to Make Kombucha & Kefir Workshop Maffra
February 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$50
Learn how to make Kefir and Kombucha at this interactive workhop. Healthy, fermented beverages are fun and easy with lots of health benefits. This 2 hour workshop will walk you through step by step and show you exactly what you need to get started. Hosted at the Pickle Pot health food store in Maffra.
- The benefits of consuming Kefir and Kombucha for gut health
- What fermentation can do to promote wellness
- Making kefir from cow’s milk and goat’s milk
- How to use Kefir in recipes and as part of the family first aid kit
- How to make Kombucha, both continuous and single brew
- How to make different Kombucha flavours
Kefir Grains and Kombucha Scoby starters are available on the day. Mindy is a qualified Naturopath and Herbalist here in Sale who uses both Kefir and Kombucha as part of her family’s overall health and in practice for better health and wellbeing of her clients. Tickets can be purchased online or in store at the Pickle Pot.